Boston Sports Medicine is one of the top sports therapy clinics in Brookline, MA. We provide premier sports therapy to athletes of all competitive levels. Our sports therapy clinic hours are Monday-Friday, 7am-8pm. Our location in Allston also offers aquatic therapy.
Sports Therapy Clinics in Brookline, MA the Serious and Casual Athlete
Boston Sports Medicine has a partnership with The Boston Running Center in Brookline. We help both elite and casual runners achieve their goals while recovering from an injury. Boston Sports Medicine is a sponsor of Zoom Multisport Triathlon Team. Their members, also covering a wide range of performance, trust Boston Sports Medicine for their expertise and commitment to athletes. Dancers from all over including the Brookline Ballet recognize the experience our physical therapists have in treating the most competitive dancers in the industry.
Boston Sports Medicine
- Employs providers that are active athletes
- Employs physical therapists with additional credentials, like Athletic Training and Certified Strength and Conditioning
- Has experience on the field with organized sports teams including the Boston Breakers
- Is a trusted provider of Children’s Sports Medicine
- Collaborates with local expert trainers and coaches
- Is a member of the Boston Ballet Health Alliance
Contact Boston Sports Medicine for Sports Therapy
Not only do we offer sports therapy in Brookline after an injury, but we try to determine how the injury happened and how to prevent it from happening again. With have led injury prevention programs and routinely incorporate that concept in treatment.
To learn more about our sports therapy clinics in Brookline, MA, please contact Boston Sports Medicine today! Call us, e-mail us, or just stop by to see our clinics.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
READY TO GET BACK IN THE GAME?
Request an Appointment today by calling (800) 346-9153 or use our online form.