3 Things to Look for in a Physical Therapist – Boston, MA When searching for a physical therapist Boston, MA area residents should consider a number of factors. Depending on the type of injury or condition, different physical therapy Boston, MA avenues may be right for you. First it’s important to establish that there are…
We routinely bill over 380 health insurance plans! Chances are good that we take yours.
We also have competitive rates for those wishing not to use their health insurance. You may choose this option in the event that you have a high deductible plan. We do have special bundle pricing if you wish to purchase a number of sessions. It may be more affordable to purchase a bundle of physical therapy sessions and choose a health plan with a high deductible and a lower monthly premium.
You can use your Health Savings Account(HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) at Boston Sports Medicine!
We accept the following credit cards:
Self-payment rates (must be paid at the time of visit or commercial rates will apply):
- Initial Physical therapy Evaluation – $125.00
- Follow-up physical therapy session (46-60 minutes) – $100.00
- Follow-up physical therapy session (31-45 minutes) – $80.00
- Follow-up physical therapy session (up to 30 minutes) – $60.00
Pre-paid bundled packages (follow-up visits are between 45 and 60 minutes):
- 5 Physical Therapy visits including the Initial Physical Therapy Evaluation – $500
- 8 Physical Therapy visits including the Initial Physical Therapy Evaluation – $750
- 12 Physical Therapy visits including the Initial Physical Therapy Evaluation – $1,125
- 16 Physical Therapy visits including the Initial Physical Therapy Evaluation – $1,500
- 20 Physical Therapy visits including the Initial Physical Therapy Evaluation – $1,800
- 24 Physical Therapy visits including the Initial Physical Therapy Evaluation – $2,200
- 12 Cold Laser Therapy visits (Initial Physical Therapy Evaluation plus 11 laser treatments) – $290
You must mention this page on our website to get these rates for pre-paid bundled packages. Pre-paid bundled packages must be paid in full on or before the first visit. There are no refunds. for unused visits. Pre-paid visits are good for only one person and are not transferable.
- No insurance (Initial orthotic evaluation, casting, prescription, 1 pair of custom orthotics, and second visit for orthotic checkout) – $360.00
- Insurance (2 visits billed to insurance as physical therapy sessions) – Patient pays $175 for 1 pair of orthotics plus any amount assigned by insurance as patient responsibility for visits)
Please contact us for more information about self-paid visit rates.
Treatment will include a combination of therapies and services listed on our website. Prices are subject to change without notice.
We are in-network with the following health insurance plans:
Including all other workers’ compensation carriers
And many more! Please contact us with inquiries about a specific plan.
INSURANCES WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- We DO NOT accept Mass Health unless it is through Neighborhood Health Plan or Network Health.
- We DO NOT provide free care.
- If you have BMC Healthnet, your only option for treatment is at Boston Medical Center. BMC Healthnet will not pay for your treatment at any other provider.
Click here for FAQ about insurance coverage.