Best Physical Therapist Salem, MA
The best physical therapist Salem MA residents can turn to is Boston Sports Medicine. Since 1999 our organization has provided dedicated physical therapy services to patients throughout the Boston area, and beyond. In fact, patients from all over the world have come to us for our outstanding approach to physical therapy.
Personal Treatment Plans
Salem, MA residents looking to receive personalized plans for physical injuries can turn to us, regardless of whether or not they are athletes. We take a unique approach to the practice of physical therapy and are proud to be a one-of-a-kind clinic.
Wellness Center & Physical Therapy
Partnering with Leap Fitness has given us the ability to be a full-service wellness center, as well as a dedicated physical therapist. Salem residents can turn to us for a variety of rehabilitation and treatment programs that will get them on the right track, and keep them there.
46 Tioga Way
Marblehead, MA 01945
Tel: (617) 987-0040
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Physical Therapy Salem, MA Patients Use to Heal and Restore
Here at Boston Sports Medicine located at 46 Tioga Way in the beautiful town of Marblehead, MA, we combine a variety of physical therapy techniques to create individualized programs designed to help restore our patients to full functionality after an injury.
We combine exercise, heat, cold, electricity, and massage to help manage and eliminate physical pain for a wide variety of individuals.
Rely on our Experts
The experts at Boston Sports Medicine provide physical therapy Salem residents can rely on. We work hard to ensure that our patients actually look forward to their appointments with their physical therapist.
Salem patients who come to Boston Sports Medicine can enjoy a hot beverage in our relaxing lounge while they check emails and surf the web on our complimentary WIFI. These amenities make our office the best physical therapist Salem residents can turn to.
Convenient Physical Therapist Near Salem, MA
When it comes to physical therapy, Salem residents are often torn between a fitness center and the clinic of their physical therapist. Salem patients who come to Boston Sports Medicine, however, have access to a “club” like fitness center at the same location of our office.
The best part is that most insurance will cover visits to a wellness center, as exercise is a prescribed treatment in the practice of physical therapy. Salem patients can enjoy our state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, welcoming environment. We are the best physical therapist Salem residents can choose.
Restore movement and functionality while relieving pain and discomfort by creating a rehabilitation plan with a physical therapist. Salem patients who come to Boston Sports Medicine in Marblehead can tell you what a difference physical therapy can make on the outcome of bodily injuries.
We are now accepting new patients and urge you to call us today at (617)987-0040 to schedule your initial appointment. The best physical therapist Salem MA residents can rely on is waiting to help you at Boston Sports Medicine.
Why Boston Sports Med?
Boston Sports Med stands out as the premier provider of sports therapy in Salem. With a dedicated team of highly qualified therapists and a commitment to staying at the forefront of the field, we offer a revolutionary approach to injury recovery.
Our holistic approach, combining physical and aquatic therapy, sets us apart from the competition and ensures a positive impact on pain reduction, quality of life, mental state, and sleep quality. We not only treat sports injuries but also offer preventive measures to help athletes avoid future injuries and excel in their respective fields.
We Welcome Athletes of All Levels
Our goal-oriented, supportive environment provides the perfect setting for athletes of all levels to recover and develop their strength. At Boston Sports Med, we prioritize patient health and well-being, offering telehealth solutions and state-of-the-art facilities across seven locations. We take pride in our patient-centered approach, delivering rehabilitation and training while minimizing pain and discomfort.
If you’re looking to reclaim your athlete status and get back in the game stronger than ever, choose Boston Sports Med—the number one choice for sports therapy in the Boston area.
We’ll help you recover from your injury while experiencing the lowest possible level of pain or discomfort. We promise that you’ll leave our facilities fully recovered from a physical and an emotional point of view. Hiring our services is the fastest, most comfortable, and most fun way to get back in the game after an injury.
Don’t let time go by; reclaim your athlete status today with our rehabilitation and injury-recovery services. We are the #1 Sports Therapy Boston area, We Are Boston Sports Med.
Call Us Today!
Contact us today and experience the fastest, most comfortable, and most enjoyable path to recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a physical therapist?
A physical therapist is a licensed healthcare professional who specializes in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating musculoskeletal and movement-related conditions. Physical therapists, also known as physiotherapists in some countries, are highly educated and trained to help patients reduce pain, improve mobility, and restore or enhance physical function.
Physical therapists work with individuals of all ages, from children to older adults, and across various settings such as hospitals, outpatient clinics, sports facilities, and rehabilitation centers. They employ a variety of techniques and interventions to address a wide range of conditions, including sports injuries, post-surgical rehabilitation, chronic pain, neurological disorders, and musculoskeletal disorders.
The role of a physical therapist involves conducting thorough evaluations, developing personalized treatment plans, and implementing interventions to help patients achieve their functional goals. These interventions may include manual therapy, therapeutic exercises, stretching, modalities such as heat or cold therapy, electrical stimulation, and patient education on self-management strategies.
Physical therapists not only focus on treating existing conditions but also emphasize preventive measures to promote overall health and well-being. They play a crucial role in helping individuals regain independence, improve quality of life, and optimize physical performance.
2. How can I find a Salem, MA physical therapist who takes my insurance?
To find a Salem MA physical therapist who sees patients after hours, during the weekend, or in the morning or evening, you can follow these steps:
- Search online: Start by conducting an online search using keywords like “Salem physical therapist,” “after-hours physical therapist in Salem,” “weekend physical therapist in Salem,” or “morning/evening physical therapist in Salem.” This can help you find clinics or practices that offer extended hours or specific availability.
- Check clinic websites: Visit the websites of physical therapy clinics in Salem and look for information regarding their hours of operation. Many clinics mention if they have evening, weekend, or extended hours for patient appointments.
- Contact physical therapy clinics: Reach out to the clinics directly and inquire about their availability. You can call or email them to ask if they have physical therapists who offer appointments after hours, on weekends, or during specific times in the morning or evening. They will be able to provide you with accurate information regarding their scheduling options.
- Use online directories: Utilize online directories specifically designed for finding healthcare providers. These platforms often allow you to filter search results based on criteria like availability, including after-hours or weekend appointments.
- Consult with your insurance provider: If you have health insurance, contact your insurance provider to inquire about physical therapy coverage and ask for a list of in-network physical therapists in Salem. This can help narrow down your options and ensure that the therapist you choose accepts your insurance.
- Ask for recommendations: Reach out to your primary care physician, friends, family, or colleagues in Salem and ask if they have any recommendations for physical therapists who offer flexible scheduling options. Personal recommendations can be valuable in finding a therapist who meets your specific needs.
Remember to clarify your specific requirements, such as the days or times you prefer for appointments when contacting physical therapy clinics. They will be able to inform you about their availability and help you find a therapist who can accommodate your schedule.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
READY TO GET BACK IN THE GAME?
Request an Appointment today by calling (800) 346-9153 or use our online form.