© 2023 Boston Sports Medicine. All rights reserved.
Luxury Physical Therapy
If you have an accident or a chronic condition, you may need more than world-class physical therapy and the best physical therapists Boston offers. Sometimes, you’re looking for a facility set apart from the rest thanks to its incredible amenities, luxurious setting, and upscale treatment options. If you are looking for the best luxury physical therapy in Boston, Boston Sports Medicine is pleased to offer you its new South End Physical Therapy Center.
What is Luxury Physical Therapy?
When it comes to physical therapy and rehabilitation, all of Boston Sports Medicine’s locations offer a vast array of services and treatment options, including:
- The most up-to-date equipment ensures that you get the care you need with the latest modern technology.
- Trained and certified physical therapists staff our rehabilitation centers, ensuring you work with the best therapy in Massachusetts.
- Many treatment and therapy options include customized programs for children and teenagers, athletes, dancers, and more.
- Extended care and therapy options that go well beyond what you will learn and practice inside our facilities. At Boston Sports Medicine, we know you need to practice what you learn outside of our rehabilitation center. That’s why we offer you an array of exercises and homework that can allow you to recover from your injuries and return to living the life you want.
However, luxury physical therapy offers luxe rehabilitation in Boston’s newest and trendiest neighborhood. Our new South End location is similar to any of the medical resorts you have read so much about, and our facility’s management is ready to assist you. The center is located in the brand-new Ink Block building, enabling you to get your care surrounded by some of the city’s nicest shops and restaurants.
What Care Options Are Offered At A Luxury Physical Therapy Facility?
Our luxury physical therapy facility offers all the services you would expect from Boston Sports Medicine. Indeed, we are deeply proud of the vast array of services we offer and pride ourselves on our ability to help people from all walks of life heal from chronic injuries or accidents.
For a comprehensive list of our services, check out our website. However, our luxury physical therapy Boston location offers many different care and treatment options, including:
- Graston Technique: The Graston Technique is a unique therapy specifically meant to address soft tissue injuries. Graston uses specific tools to break up scar tissue, thus enhancing flexibility, reducing pain, and improving recovery time. Graston requires trained experts who understand the specific nuances of the Graston Technique, and at Boston Sports Medicine, we’re proud to offer this highly unique and effective treatment.
- Laser Therapy: Low-level lasers are among the latest in physical therapy technology. At Boston Sports Medicine, we use Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) to provide your body with a low-level invisible light. This highly targeted treatment modality can be extremely helpful for increasing the cellular activity of the targeted area, resulting in faster recovery times for injured patients.
- Post-Rehab Personal Training: Many of our patients complete their prescribed physical therapy and are ready to return to their daily activities and return to work. However, our patients often find that this will benefit from post-rehabilitation personal training. This training is offered by our physical therapists and is designed to ensure that patients continue to see gains in their overall physical condition. We offer post-rehab personal training to patients who want to continue to improve their strength, flexibility, and balance, even after they complete their physical therapy.
The above three programs are just the tip of the iceberg: We’re deeply proud of the comprehensive array of services we provide our patients, and we’re here to provide you with all the information you need to make informed decisions about the services we offer. Contact us today for more information about our services.
Who May Benefit From These Upscale Treatments?
We offer a variety of treatment options at all ten Boston Sports Medicine locations. Our management team strives to ensure we can match the patient and their specific treatment needs with the various services we offer. As a result, no matter who you are, we can care for your injuries and provide you with assisted living techniques that will ensure you can get your life back on track. As such, we work with various insurance providers to ensure that patients can afford our offerings.
However, luxury physical therapy in Boston goes above and beyond the already high standards of care that our management team has set for our patients. Individuals who may benefit include:
- People looking for physical therapy in one of Boston’s trendiest neighborhoods. What better way to enhance your therapy than by spending time before or after appointments in the heart of Boston’s luxury?
- Individuals are looking for a treatment that is easy and convenient to get. Boston’s South End neighborhood and the Ink Block building are highly accessible, regardless of if you are walking, rolling, driving, or taking mass transit to get there. You can quickly get in and out of this new facility with free on-site parking and four new apartment buildings nearby.
- The amenities and technology at this facility are simply top-of-the-line. All of the newest state-of-the-art technology we can provide goes right to this facility, giving individuals a chance to heal with modern medicine’s best equipment.
In other words, this facility has it all, but in a rich, luxurious setting. Our therapists are ready to help you achieve your physical therapy goals.
Also Read: Dry Needling
Where Can I Find Luxury Physical Therapy in Boston?
If you are looking for the best luxury physical therapy Boston offers, Boston’s Sports Medicine is here to help. Our new South End facility has all the amenities and treatment options you would expect in one of Boston’s most luxurious locations. In addition, our management team is standing by to give you more information on how you can get started with our vast array of care programs.
Ready to learn more about the best luxe rehabilitation in Boston? Contact us today for more information, and learn more about how you can join our team.